Friday, February 25, 2011

EDI Board and So Much More

Yesterday, CIL helped me with my redetermination for medi-cal, medi-care. They also helped me with social security. These two issues are very complicated and can be equated to at least four nervous breakdowns...Life is so complicated right now. I am so ass-broke I could scream. But they say things always turn around. I need to meet new people...I am getting out of an 8 year relationship and I can't pay the rent. I need donations of, unfortunately, money. I do have a non-profit, but I need a board.

Last night was strange. My overnight attendant called in sick and the board meeting at EDI went very well. I didn't realize it was going to rain for so long, but it is. These cuts are really making people afraid because of the institutionalization threat that we all could face.

No comments: